Your Summer Wardrobe Staple…
As most of you know, when it comes to Spring/Summer dressing I tend to keep things simple and have key staples that I love to wear.Many of these are not the most expensive of items and for this reason I tend to replace them each season to keep things crisp, fresh and chic.These pieces include: t-shirts, vest tops, shirts and white plimsoles. I often buy them from Gap, French Connection, J Crew and Whistles and I absolutely love how versatile they are.I also love the way they look with my “hero” summer piece.
Enter stage left….the Khaki Chino.They are lighter than denim and look amazing worn casually or dressed up, demonstrated beautifully here by my style crush Jenna Lyons.
If you don’t own a pair (why not?).Here are my top tips on how to style them together with high-street versions to inspire you to add a pair to your Spring/Summer wardrobe.Whether you opt for boyfriend, girlfriend, wide leg or straight – they all look super cool and effortlessly stylish.
5 ways to style Khahki Chinos:
- white t-shirt, plimsoles and a denim jacket – super cool;
- striped Breton top, tan sliders, belt and trench – very chic and very French;
- white shirt, evening shoes and a suit jacket – a great way to do “high/low style (aka Jenna Lyons style);
- oversized cashmere knit, and ankle boots – effortlessly cool;
- black silk top, strappy heels and a leather jacket – beautifully edgy and stylish.
Have a great week-end and feel free to share this post.