Nothing says Spring/Summer like crisp white…
It’s fresh, it’s fabulous and it makes you feel ever so cool. Ok, it’s a tad impractical BUT if you lose the red wine, chocolate, public transport and small children – you’re sorted! Whether you opt for a head-to- toe look or just want to add a piece (eg. beautiful flared trousers, a sexy white shirt or jacket) the look is effortless and it’s what dry cleaners are there for.
Here is a stunning selection from the high-street to inspire you to add something crisp, white and fabulous to your wardrobe. I’ve also added some tips on how to make it work for you.
Making white work…
- White with silver, tan or bold colour shoes look amazing and can add interest to an all-white outfit;
- If you’re opting for white jeans try straight-cut, boyfriend or wide cropped versions, they are more forgiving and look (and feel) cooler than skinny versions;
- Always wear nude and smooth underwear when wearing white - it will remain invisible as opposed white which often shows through;
- Once you’ve applied foundation, ensure you pat around your neckline with a tissue to avoid make-up stains on collars;
- Remember there are numerous ways to remove stains from white clothing so just enjoy wearing it – otherwise, what’s the point?
So, bring on the white outfits and the champagne, taxis, and white chocolate – just not sure what you do about the kids!
Have a great week-end and feel free to share this post.