As most of you know, when it comes to Spring/Summer dressing I tend to keep things simple with key staples I love to wear. This week-end, (whilst it poured with rain outside!), I set to swapping over my winter wardrobe and came across my favourite Spring pieces, including my faithful chinos (8 years old from Banana Republic). I love the fact they can be worn casually with espadrilles or plimsoles, yet look equally fabulous with heels. If you have yet to invest in a pair – I’ve found some great options for you, to suit all budgets, together with style advice on how to wear them. Enjoy!
5 ways to style your favourite chinos:
- white t-shirt, plimsoles and a denim jacket – super cool;
- striped Breton top, tan sliders, belt, and trench – very chic and very French;
- white shirt, evening shoes and a suit jacket – a great way to do “high/low" style;
- oversized cashmere knit, and ankle boots – effortlessly cool;
- black silk top, strappy heels, and a leather jacket – beautifully edgy and stylish.
Whether you opt for boyfriend, girlfriend, wide leg or straight – chinos look super cool and effortlessly stylish. Enjoy styling yours, your way.
You're very welcome
Have a great week-end and feel free to share this post.