The MKS Accessory you need in your life…
Yes, it is finally here, and I’m thrilled to share it with you, the gorgeous new accessory from Maggie Killick Style. It’s the perfect addition to your Autumn/Winer wardrobe - a tweed “newsboy” style cap that suits everyone, trust me. Whether you want to give your outfit a touch of style, to avoid using an umbrella (I hate them), or on those bad hair days (hate those too!), this cap is the perfect style solution for the season ahead. So here it is, together with more details on why you’ll love it, stylish ways to wear it and how to order it.
5 reasons to love it:
- The ‘newsboy’ style is the most flattering cap for all face shapes;
- The colour is soft grey tweed which works with all hair colouring, from blondes to brunettes, from redheads to silver grey;
- It has the MKS logo in red (discreetly embroidered on the back but obvious enough to prompt interest);
- It has an adjustable silver buckle at the back to give you the perfect fit;
- It is effortlessly cool, stylish and a limited edition which means you won’t find everyone wearing it;
- The price to all Style Post readers is £39.95 and you can pre-order here.
Stylish ways to wear it:
Also remember it looks great on men too, so if you want to get one for the man in your life – they’ll be in good company! Click here to order .
If you have any more questions before ordering please email email@example.com .
I hope you love it and enjoy wearing it as much as I do.
Have a great week-end and feel free to share this post.