The Maggie Killick Made in England Collection is celebrating….
Yes, September marks the first anniversary of “The Collection”. It’s hard to believe it is a year since the launch (for full footage click here) and I would personally like to thank everyone who has contributed to its success. Whether you have rocked, raved or recommended it (or all three) I have been overwhelmed by the response. It’s been described as “stunning”, “amazing” “stylishly understated”. So I feel there’s only one thing to do – celebrate with a rich bordeaux!
Yes the collection is adding this stunning limited edition colour to its range. Bordeaux was a huge hit with designer collections on the autumn/winter catwalks: whether worn top to toe or to inject a splash of colour – it is simply stunning and here’s why..
- It’s a fabulous neutral alternative to black;
- It looks chic worn head to toe;
- It’s incredibly versatile because it works with so many colours (black, grey, cream, red, forest green, camel) to name a few!
- It compliments all skin tones beautifully.
As if the colour wasn’t stunning enough you have the option of teaming your bordeaux piece with a choice of exquisite linings (ebony black; french blue or silver grey).
I have already placed an order for the cigarette trouser suit (with ebony black lining), well it felt rude not to, and plan to wear:
- the suit with a bordeaux roll-neck jumper and kitten heels (for the chic head to toe look);
- the cigarette trousers with a grey oversized knit and stylish flats (for that effortless day-time look);
- the suit jacket worn over my shoulders with a little black dress and long suede boots (for that cool evening look).
Like it’s been said the collection offers “endless possibilities”.
If you would like to (or know someone who would like to) have a piece from The Collection in this exquisite bordeaux savile row material please get in touch now and I promise you : you’ll look incredible in it and it will be a wardrobe favourite for seasons to come.
Do please pass this post on to anyone who may be interested in viewing or purchasing from The Collection.
Have a great week-end and feel free to share this post.