Maggie Wears…an oversized scarf
When it comes to Autumn/Winter accessories, the oversized scarf ticks so many boxes:
- It makes any outfit cool;
- It adds a pop of colour when you feel like it;
- It allows you to add texture and/or mix prints in an easy way;
- It’s your go-to when it’s too hot for a coat but too cold for just a jacket;
- It’s versatile as there are numerous ways to style it (see below);
- It’s comfortable AND super stylish which is often difficult to find;
- It always fits!
I have several in tartan, neutral colours and abstract prints. Many are inexpensive (try Mango, Gap, H&M and Zara for great versions); others are a little more luxurious (Me & Em, Joseph, Brora) which feel incredible to wear.
I have chosen a collection of my favourites, covering all budgets (from £20 to £250). Whatever your budget, you will find beautiful options in this Style Post. I hope it inspires you to add one to your winter coat, leather jacket or parka. Whether you choose to knot it, wrap it or leave it loose (see below) – enjoy wearing yours.
Simply add a neutral colour…
Make a statement with checks….
Mix it up with a pattern…
Have a great week-end and feel free to share this post.